When I arrived home today I got 3 FOY birds. Brown Thrasher, Eastern Towhee and Chipping Sparrow.

While watching my feeders I counted 15 Harris's Sparrows still around.

I did notice a decline in their number over the weekend. However the numbers were up today, and I noticed that the number of nearly full breeding plumage birds has gone down and now are replaced with birds that are much less colorful.

Terry McNeely
25843 Grate Ave
Jameson, MO  64647
Daviess County