Very few reports of American Pipit this season.
I had three this morning at MSSU's prairie, northeast
of the college campus.  It was very windy, and then
rain cut my visit short.  Four Eastern Meadowlark
singing too.
Other critters were edge birds, so, not counting them
today.
Larry Herbert,  Joplin, MO.  certhiaATatt .net  04-08-14