I finally got my FOY Purple Martin during a short trip this morning to the Lake Contrary area on the south edge of St. Joe.
While in the area I also viewed these shorebirds: American Golden-Plovers, Killdeer, Lesser & Greater Yellowlegs, Least & Pectoral Sandpipers and Wilson's Phalaropes. * A little later on I found a couple of Baird's Sandpipers over at the airport.

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO