As of 2:00 pm Ditto to what Jack said about TGP.  There were about a dozen or so YB Sapsuckers and more junco's than I could count!  Good day!

From: Jack Cowan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 11:15 AM
Subject: Tower grove park

Tower Grove Park was Fox Sparrow central. Twenty-seven Fox Sparrows in Gaddy Garden, and I probably missed some. Male and female Eastern Towees, Brown Thraser, two Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers, one Downy Woodpeacker, one Flicker, sprinkling of White-throated Sparrows, Slate-colored Juncoes. Two male Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers at Cypress Circle. Usual suspects: Bluejays, Cardinals, Robins, Red-winged Blackbirds, Mourning Doves.
Jack Cowan
South St. Louis