The St. Louis Audubon Society is hosting a bird walk this Saturday, April 12, at Dresser Island Conservation Area in St. Charles county.  Leaders are Sue Gustafson and Mike Grant.  This is planned as a full day trip and will involve quite a bit of walking. Bring a lunch if you plan on staying for the afternoon.  We will spend the morning on Dresser Island, have lunch back at the parking lot, then either bird more on the Island or head over to Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary.Meeting time is 7:30 am.  From Hwy 67 in West Alton, take Hwy 94 west 4.5 miles to right at Dresser Island Dr, a gravel road that ends at the parking lot.  Since this trip does involve a lot of walking, it may be cancelled if it looks like there will be a lot of rain.  We'll put a notice on MoBirds ONLY IF THE TRIP IS CANCELLED by 6:45 am on Saturday morning.  Questions or if you get lost, my cell is 314-882-8006. Sue GustafsonWebster Groves, MO