Hi MoBirders,
In addition to the Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE) Newsletter, this email contains an invitation to all of you to the Thursday, April 17 Greater Ozarks Audubon meeting where GLADE Ass't Director Andrew Kinslow will receive the American Birding Association's Chandler Robbins Award for Outstanding Conservation and Education from ABA President Jeffrey Gordon.

Andrew, long time educator and bird bander,  will be presenting the program that evening on "Our Neotropical Connection", just in time for the mass migration!  Come down to the Ozarks and join us for a great program and some great springtime birding!  And an opportunity to meet Andrew and ABA President Jeffrey Gordon!

Hope to see you at the Springfield Nature Center on Thursday, April 17.   6:30 pm for refreshments.  Program starts at 7:00 pm.  If you are interested in joining us for a casual dinner before hand, let me know.

You can view the GLADE Newsletter online at http://www.greenleadershipacademy.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/April-2014-GLADE-Newsletter.pdf
Good birding,
Greg Swick

--
Greg Swick, Co-Director
Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)
www.greenleadershipacademy.org

I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright. ~Henry David Thoreau