Greetings,

This morning's trip to Binder Lake in Jefferson City yielded only one (1) Eared Grebe today. It was near the dam which allowed me to use the concrete wall of the dam to slip between it and the morning sun to (what I feel) successfully image it. If there was any doubt before, may it be erased by the images located here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cbarrigar/13676544133/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cbarrigar/13676499265/in/photostream/

One more email to follow on different subject. Bare with me.

Good Birding!

Chris Barrigar

Cole Co.
Russellville, MO

"I only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in."   JOHN MUIR