I went to meadowmere park in grandview early this afternoon to find a red-shouldered hawk nest I had been told about. found the nest and saw a bunch
of small birds flitting in nearby trees. got my binoculars on them and they were blue-gray gnatcatchers, at least 5 of them. to find the nest enter the
park from byars road. at the t in the trail turn right and go over the bridge. the trail past the bridge starts as crushed limestone, then has a paved
section going around a bend in the trail. at the end of the paved section look up in the tall, thin tree on your left that has white bark. the nest is 20-30
feet up.

sherry leonardo
grandview, mo

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/