I've been able to go to Lion's Lake in Washington, the last two evenings. The LTD are still there along with two ring necked ducks, two Greater White Fronted geese and othe r ducks and geese. What was a treat to see yesterday was no less than a dozen purple martins. They wee flying and swooping over the lake. These were the first purple martins that I've seen this year.

Scott Miller