"These fragments I have shored against my ruins
Why then Ile fit you. Hieronymo’s mad againe."

Just wished to share certain positive connotations associated with this
madness.

In terms of its allusion, Hieronymo's assumed madness was madness for a
purpose.
So is the poet's who might be deemed by the world as mad as Hieronymo.

Second, in order to accomplish something inordinate you have to be
possessed by a certain frenzy,
a certain madness so to say.

Then there is the creative madness associated with poets. Plato attributed
this madness, a sort of divine frenzy, to the poets. Possessed by that the
poets became instruments of divine inspiration and wrote poetry. In the
closing lines of 'Kubla Khan,' for instance, Coleridge celebrates this
frenzy.

Fitting together disparate fragments salvaged from the wasteland into a
pattern of order is no mean task. Only a poet under the intensity of a
creative madness can accomplish that feat. The world may gloat over his
madness but what matters is what he does with it.

Thanks,
CR