I liked the author's observation elsewhere that she stopped sleeping with boys about the time she stopped being one - reminded me of Alexander woolcott "in the first act she became a lady in the second act he did" in criticism of a play where the male lead had a terrible accident . Cheers Pete

Sent from my iPhone