April 7th, 2012

http://therumpus.net/2012/04/saturday-history-lessons-t-s-eliot/

CR

On Apr 4, 2014, at 9:19 AM, Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: "Poem-a-Day | Poets.org" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 4, 2014 at 6:30:09 AM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Thief by Sally Van Doren

View this email on a browserForward to a friend
April 4, 2014

Thief

Sally Van Doren

About This Poem

"I have lately been thinking a lot about time and I am often thinking about love and this poem appeared before I fell asleep a few weeks ago. I have long admired Catullus's use of the word 'kisses' and I was happy to find a place for it here."

—Sally Van Doren

Sally Van Doren is the author of
Possessive (Louisiana State University Press, 2012). She lives in St. Louis, Missouri and New York.

more-at-poets

Most Recent Book by Van Doren

Possessive

(Louisiana State University Press, 2012)

"Individual Time"
by Alice Notley

read-more

"Slur"
by Jacek Gutorow

read-more

"Mimosa"
by Mary Ruefle

read-more

Poem-a-Day

Launched during National Poetry Month in 2006, Poem-a-Day features new and previously unpublished poems by contemporary poets on weekdays and classic poems on weekends.