BTW,  does anyone know what happened to Paul Sonnenberg and Umberto from Italy and Arwin from Netherlands Nd, was it (?), Sisypha : those were entertaining, iinspiring  diverse and often erudite discussions.

I had the opportunity a couple of years ago to ask Jewel Spears Brooker the same question about Paul. She knew of him alright, I think via the US Eliot Society, but unfortunately  had no information about his dropping from the scene and said she'd be interested herself to know.

Sent from my iPad