I   just looking up pictures at these links:

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2012/jul/01/ts-eliot-letters-vol3-review

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=ts+eliot+pictures&source=images&cd=&docid=QVGZStr0JZomdM&tbnid=Jf3WoVA8kiYwRM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fblogs.law.harvard.edu%2Fhoughton%2F2012%2F11%2F13%2Fvalerie-fletcher-eliot-1926-2012%2F&ei=S5BSU9eGBYS0ygH2ooCoBg&psig=AFQjCNHC0zYcrgY-lgxFBTUz8Yoi1a1s9Q&ust=1398006090076008

http://www.edwardquinn.com/Arts/Eliot_T_files/Eliot_T_S_RIV-019-H.html

http://lemonhound.blogspot.com/2011/07/ts-eliot-vivienne-vw.html

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2009/may/24/ts-eliot-valerie-fletcher-scrapbooks

http://www.apieceofmonologue.com/2012/11/valerie-eliot-obituaries-1926-2012.html