I wasn't trying to compete. They are kind of humble compared to some of our stuff. We have nothing quite so magical as Uluru.
Do you suppose these sisters are related to Chekov?
Just trying to get us back on topic.;->.
Maybe I should just throw in the towel and give up.
Peter

Peter Dillane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Your girls win Pete

Sent from my iPhone