On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 09:55:39 -0400, Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Thanks, Nancy, am just back on the list under a new email address
>after being removed two nights ago by a technical glitch. The problem,
>I think, is with my email provider, not the listserv, so should Tim
>read this, no action is necessary at this point.

I also just got an offlist message about another member being unsubscribed.
 This happens to me every once in a while also.  My ISP gets cranky and
auto-responds to TSE to stop sending spam.  After a few bounces like this
the list server unsubscribes me.

Look at the details in the header of a TSE email.  It tells you to send an
email message to [log in to unmask] (I think it ignores
the subject line and message body.)

Regards,
   Rick Parker