On 4/11/2014 12:06 AM, Nancy Gish wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> I wonder if you would state specifically and exactly why it is "pathetic." It describes genuine events in his life.

    Perhaps too cryptically, the "it" to which my "pathetic" referred was the tiny url leading to the rogue's gallery of Cosello-acclaimed "jerks."  The Kaveney article is just the usual drivel based on caricature and lack of imagination. As for the brilliance of Eliot's poetry, evidence of it's shining effect would be nice to see once in a while in place of the usual potshots taken at his life.

Ken A