I'm rather busy at present, not able to develop a comment on some recent  topics. But I would like to mention that in any collection of literate people I have ever experienced, on line, in the classroom, in bars, etc, anyone who consistently spouted  unanalyzed quotations from texts everyone else had access to would be mocked out of the company. I have no  idea what sort of a person cr is in the flesh, but the persona he presents to the list is sheer buffoonery.

I do not know of a single line from any poet in English which, ripped from context and cited without comment has any meaning whatever.

For example, try to make sense of the following by itself.

"The anatomy of man is a key to the anatomy of the ape." It has fundamental significance for me, but I would not expect anyone else to give a damn about as a naked sentence.

Carrol