Still off-topic

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 17:53:15 +1000, Peter Dillane <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>http://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Three_sisters..jpg
>
>Not the big red one which I have not climbed out of deference to the
indigenous owners who prefer you not to do but which guarantees your
children think you a monumental bore when everyone else's dad does it but
rather the three sisters as attached - no I wouldn't hang off them on a rope
here neither and it's got nothing to do with cultural sensitivity

Many, many years ago on my first trip to Australia I spent my next-to-last
night there at a nearby hotel to the Three Sisters -- sort of.  It was
evening and in front of the hotel was a large tree with branches drooping
down to the ground.  I went under them, spread out my sleeping bag and was
up at dawn.

Regards,
   Rick Parker