Error during command authentication.

I had a mate who was an engineer. He was pretty concrete in his thinking except he felt that Chaucer's Prioress referring to the virgin as the "white lylye flour" was making imaginative connection with cooking flour.  He was cruelly rebuffed by one of our number  with "are you suggesting that the prioress thinks the virgin is a cake?"
I suppose you can take what you want from anything that's written but society can be cruel I fear.

Cheers pete