On 4/5/2014 4:19 PM, P wrote:
> So what's an F150?
> How does it compare to a Miata?
> Doesn't Eliot account for vehicles as part of the twitter in this
> twittering world? Look Ma, no fingers!

     The Ford F150 is a pickup truck, the best selling vehicle in the
US. In a head to head comparison with a Miata, I'd rather be in the
150.  In my uncharitable moments, I've wondered whether his difficulties
with the Morris Minor weren't in part behind his strong dislike of
"vans" and the barbarians who, by comparison, effortlessly drive them.

Ken

---