Arwin Van Arum seemed to just move on from Eliot. He had a presence in
the gaming community on the web for a while ( some sort of driver
scenario I think) but his web appreciation of Eliot persists perhaps a
neglected hobby
http://members.chello.nl/~a.vanarum8/EliotProject/index.html. Umberto
gave a reason for leaving didnt he? He spoke to me about travel sites in
Australia at about that time.

Pete