Thanks, Rickard, I'd already used the header address to subscribe via
gmail, but will go ahead and try my Frontier account again, as it is POP
mail and I prefer to have messages downloaded. I like the cranky ISP
theory, and I suspect the fact that Frontier now uses Yahoo to "power" its
email is an added spur.
Regards,
Ken A