We drove some of the rural roads in Newton and McDonald County today. We had our FOY black-and-white warbler, several golden-crowned kinglets, Wilson's snipes, greater yellowlegs, yellow-bellied sapsucker, chipping sparrows, lots of field sparrows. We had lots of pine warblers at Huckleberry Ridge CA.

Mike and Becky Wylie
Neosho MO