Hi MoBirders,
Greg Samuel just called to say that he has a FOY Scissor-tailed Flycatcher at his home south of Fordland, MO in southern Webster County.
His daughter Emily had a FOY Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, too.

Good birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, MO

--
Greg Swick, Co-Director
Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)

I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright. ~Henry David Thoreau