Thanks to the Columbia Audubon Members and Edge Wade and Jean Leonatti for the fun and successful trip to Columbia today!   The informative and historical tour of Eagle Bluffs was enhanced by the many FOY birds for most of the SLAS group including the shorebirds, snipe, Tree Swallows, & the Loggerhead Shrike at Bradford Farms.   The Smith's Longspurs were a life bird for many of the group and the "frosting on the cake".  We hope to return the favor soon and share some of our special St. Louis birds with CAS later this Spring!

Pat Lueders, St. Louis Audubon

Sent from my iPad