On May 16-17, 2014, from noon to noon, the Audubon Society of Missouri will host a Shorebird Marshbird workshop at Swan Lake National Wildlife Refuge in Sumner, Chariton County, Missouri.  Paul Mckenzie, Brad Jacobs and Steve Kinder will lead all bird identification walks, but with an emphasis on finding and studying the hopefully myriad shorebirds that were present last year.  We will try to do some preliminary surveys for marsh birds and shorebirds prior to the workshop so we know the best places for viewing and IDing.

Agenda to come later in early to mid-April.

Brad

Brad Jacobs

Missouri Department of Conservation

P.O. Box 180