Morning, all.

I tried to post this earlier but it got rejected due to it looking like it had already been posted.  My apologies if you get this post twice.

I went to Forest Park last night and saw two owlets [Great Horned Owls] looking back at me!  Read all about it as well as a brief re-cap of my talk at the University City Public Library right here:
http://forestparkowls.blogspot.com/2014/03/two-owlets-and-quick-recap-of-ucity.html

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely,
Mark