So, the first Eurasian Collared-Doves were seen in Jackson, as I understand it. This there a date on this?

I saw my first Eurasian Collared-Dove in Missouri at the residence of Brad Fisher, 2409 South 15th Street, Saint Joseph, MO on April 27, 2001.

* I first saw this species, 10 AM, March 4, 1997 at St. Marks NWR in Florida.

? oldest on ASM archives
000757 2002-09-04 Mexico, MO. By Susan Hazelwood

OR Item #288
August 14, 2002
by Doug Willis, near Puxico, MO

Larry Lade