Hi all,
Just an update to Jerry's report. Beautiful Rough-legged Hawkwas relocated this morning in the same area at Hwy 14/JJ intersection 3 miles east of Ozark.
I talked to some neighbors, and they said that it had been there for a few weeks. It frequently sits in a lone tree just NE of the intersection along the road. I also saw in on a telephone pole just south of the intersection, and the Bruce family saw it near the Methodist Church, which is SW of the intersection a little ways.

Good Birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, MO