Hi all,
Just an update to Jerry's report.  Beautiful Rough-legged Hawk was
relocated this morning in the same area at Hwy 14/JJ intersection 3 miles
east of Ozark.
I talked to some neighbors, and they said that it had been there for a few
weeks.  It frequently sits in a lone tree just NE of the intersection along
the road.   I also saw in on a telephone pole just south of the
intersection, and the Bruce family saw it near the Methodist Church, which
is SW of the intersection a little ways.

Good Birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, MO

--
*Greg Swick, Co-Director*
*Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)*

*I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we
unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright*. ~Henry David Thoreau

ASM Spring Meeting: May 2-4, 2014 in Jefferson City