Charlene, this salt of which you speak . . . just how large is this grain?
You share with us this wonderful news of a cold front 11 May, and even back
it up with the esteemed scientists at Fox News?  Now you poo-poo the whole
thing?!

I had such delightful visions of Black-throated Blues and Cape May Warblers
at my feet!  Now this ! ! !  Aye-aye-aye . . .

To answer your question about more 'predictable' events, i.e., me drinking
beer, my beverage of choice is Boulevard 'Tank 7', but I'll bring it from
Kansas City.  Warblers in St. Louis are MUCH better than in KC, so the least
I could do to reciprocate is to bring great KC beer to your fair city!!

Until we meet at the bubbler!

Chris Hobbs
Lenexa, KS

This email is intended to be a privileged or confidential communication.
If you have received it by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender.