On 2/21/2014 10:35 AM, Chris Hobbs wrote:
> Love the prediction of that May 11 cold front - see you all at TGP for the
> huge fall-out ! ! !
>
> Chris Hobbs
> Lenexa KS

Chris et al,

Long range weather forecasts whether from meteorologists or the
Farmer's Almanac and solunar charts of bird/critter/fish activity
(solunar.com for examples) are taken with a LARGE grain of salt.

Just kinda' interesting but more entertaining to see IF they come even
close.
Regardless, will pencil you in Hobbs for May 11th, 8 AM.
Ring-side at the bubbler? What kinda' beer do you like? ;-)

Fact based bird sightings and/or lack of:
Purple Martin scouts are in MO (but hope they stay south for a while):
http://www.purplemartin.org/scoutreport/scout.php?Y=2014&S=MO

My FOY Killdeer (4 birds) 2/18/14 at Weldon Spring Boat Access.

Red-shouldered Hawks screaming wherever I go.

Still no Fish Crows for me despite going to various crow hangouts.
Maybe Mike Brady has had them at Castlewood.

NO hummingbird reports in the US (no surprise) according to hummingbirds.net
migration map.

Have a good weekend kidz,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.