Birded Riverlands Mig. Bird Sanctuary (St. Charles County, MO and Madison County, IL) with Bill Rowe this morning, 9 Feb, from 7:00 to 11:30 AM.  Not a whole lot of open water, but still a lot to pick through.

Melvin Price Lock and Dam (IL):
- adult Lesser Black-backed Gull
- adult Pergrine Falcon

Open water in Ellis Bay, next to Ellis Island, behind Visitor's Center (MO):
- 3rd-cycle Lesser Black-backed Gull
- 1st-cycle Great Black-backed Gull

Here are the eBird checklists:

From there, I headed over to Columbia Bottom CA (St. Louis County):
The male SPOTTED TOWHEE continued at the visitor's center feeders and well over 1000 LAPLAND LONGSPURS - ~1200 by my count - are in the area where the gravel road splits to the right from the main road - This would be the first road on right, past the left turn to the visitor's center.

Josh

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO
Missouri Bird Records:  http://www.showme-birds.com/