To deter European Starlings from going through a suet cake weekly, we have an upside down suet feeder in our yard. I was surprised this afternoon to see a Carolina Wren clinging to the underside of the feeder while feasting on the suet! He came back to the feeder multiple times to perform his acrobatic trick.

Kevin Wehner
Columbia, Mo.