The snow on the main roads are pretty well beaten down with road traffic but still a little slippery.  The parking lots and less-well traveled parts of the gravel roads might be touch and go for vehicles with low ground clearance.  I would expect after this weekend's warm weather and the traffic that ought to bring out that things will be a lot better.  I don't think you will have any trouble as long as you are reasonably cautious.
Vic Bogosian III
Wildlife Biologist

Eagle Bluffs Conservation Area
6700 W Route K
Columbia, MO 65203

Office:  (573) 445-3882
Fax:       (573) 446-8672

Email:    [log in to unmask]

ASM Spring Meeting: May 2-4, 2014 in Jefferson City