Our first Brown Creeper of the year appeared on the Chinese elm beside the deck.

Sapsucker continues, as does the hardy Yellow-rumped Warbler.  Fox Sparrow (1) is pretty regular, and one Hairy Woodpecker has shown only once.

The Carolina Wrens really appreciate the lard/cornmeal/peanut butter concoction when the nuthatch hoarding it leaves some.

The bluebirds have not shown for some time.  Two Mourning Doves sitting on the rim of the water bowl left when the Eurasian Collared-Dove arrived at the other end of the rail.

And, yes, the cardinal has been singing and not softly.  I haven't been quite sure how to react to his song, delivered as I've been clearing driveway--takes longer with one working arm--I decided that he's really saying, "If we all sing together, it will melt faster"

Bodacious birding,

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO