Years ago, I had an upside down suet feeder for the same reason, but my
Starlings figured out how to hang upside down eventually.  I was hoping
there was no connection between a learned skill and genetic
changes......would hate to think I was responsible for the development of a
super race of Starlings......

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, St Louis CO, MO