could do without the name calling, that's what I'm saying.

________________________________
 From: Chris Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: Lesser Prairie Chicken in Kansas

Wish it was that easy, Brad.  Unfortunately, politics may very well control your birding, and sometimes the birds need us to vote intelligently to survive.  Kansas needs strong conservation voices like Missouri.  As for the political party lines, I just calls ‘em likes I sees ‘em!

Chris Hobbs
Lenexa, KS