I agree, I know just as many Left Wing Nut Jobs out there , too!
Dave Pierce
Wildwood, MO

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Brad Fisher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Appreciate leaving politics out of my bird watching

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2014, at 4:51 PM, Chris Hobbs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here's what Kansas has to deal with when right-wing, tea party nut-jobs are elected.  Might have to cut and paste.  Then just cut . . .

http://m.ljworld.com/news/2014/jan/23/kobach-urges-passage-bill-would-exclude-lesser-pra/?templates=mobile

Chris Hobbs

Lenexa, KS

--
D. Pierce
Senior Dogs 4 Seniors

 “To the world you are just one person; to a rescued pet you are the WORLD.”