Afraid of tomorrow's predicted dense fog and then rain, I went up to RMBS after seeing David's posting of the White-winged Scoters.  I counted at least 36 still below the dam, also saw the Lesser-black Backed, a Glacious Gull, and a few other different looking gulls I couldn't ID.  The longspurs were by the entrance to the confluence in the dark mud/grass, there were hundreds of Am. Crow everywhere, and the previously sighted Merlin was in the trees on the north side of Wise Rd. toward Red School Rd.

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves, MO

Sent from my iPad