Might want to inform folks that either participate in the forum or lurk that the Candy Land scenarios provided on Mobirds may be a little askew.

I had to jump through hoops and include strangers regarding the 2 Snowies at Long Branch recently. Any rational person could discern two owls there via the photos.  But no!  I had to convince a MDC guy and a eBird person which required me to intrude upon strangers.  Thankfully they were willing.  Were the birds there? Absolutely!  Would they have been documented and accepted there w/o photos and intrusion?  No!

What does that say about eBird and the 'citizen scientists'?

Personally, I'm finished with it.

No more,

Bryan Prather

Sent from my iPhone