Requisite: I thank all our Missouri eBird folks for their volunteered time!

However, I don't have time to drive on the other side of the dam access to confirm whether or not a Glaucous Gull was seen or not.  I am well aware that the RMBS at the dam access is in IL.  We saw and photographed said Gull while at RMBS Sunday morning.
Do I have to have yet another 'hot spot' to deal with considering I was at RMBS and viewed the gull.
What difference does it make?  Again, the Glaucous was there, we were in IL, via RMBS roads.
20 years from now, will it matter whether if said gull was seen from one side of the fence or the other?
I think not.  What is the width of that piece of water-40 yards?

Bryan Prather
St. Louis Co. I think

Sent from my iPhone

ASM Spring Meeting: May 2-4, 2014 in Jefferson City