I ponder this question every time I see a bird out of its "normal" habitat.  How many days or nights, flying alone? What internal radar sent it this way?  I thought about it last winter with the brown pelican at Binder in JC - why?  How?  All alone in a search for what?
Catherine Davis
St Chas Co
Sent from my iPhone