From: Robbins, Mark Blair [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 12:47 PM
To: McKenzie, Paul
Cc: Matt Gearheart; [log in to unmask]; Brad Jacobs; [log in to unmask]; Larry Rizzo; M Beck; [log in to unmask]; John Bollin ([log in to unmask]); [log in to unmask]; Chris Daniel; Joseph Mosley; [log in to unmask]; Charley Burwick ([log in to unmask]); [log in to unmask]
Subject: 4 Rivers CBC results

Hello everyone,

   I received the results from the final party yesterday and we ended up with 98 species; pretty impressive given how cold November and the first half of December was.
Highlights:  Brad., would you please post this on the MO listserve. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for making this a successful count.  I will be entering the data on the NAS website this afternoon.

4 Rivers CBC; 98 species

Red-headed Woodpecker - 521; all time high count; the McKenzie and Gearheart party had 344!
Fish Crow - 2nd time on count
Dickcissel - 1st time on count