Saint Louis Audubon Society next birdwalk is set for Saturday December 14 at 8 AM. This is a half day trip, but of course you can continue on if you would like.
We are planning on meeting in the Teal Pond Parking lot. Leaders are Bob Bailey and Mary Dueren.

Generally we will be driving to most locations around Riverlands. There are reports of plentiful Trumpeter Swans, waterfowl, gulls, and eagles, right now.
Please dress for the weather as Riverlands can be the coldest place in 7 counties!

*****THE WEATHER FORECAST IS VERY IFFY AT THIS TIME. SLEET AND ACCUMULATING SNOW ARE FORECASTED FOR FRIDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING, ENDING SOMETIME SATURDAY.*****
*****PLEASE MONITOR MOBIRDS AND SAINT LOUIS AUDUBON SOCIETY'S FACEBOOK PAGE FOR ANY UPDATES*****

Directions to RMBS:
From I-270, take MO 367 north to just before the Clark Bridge into Alton, Illinois. Turn Right at the big gas station and continue a short distance to the first road on the right.
Turn right. The Teal Pond parking area will be ahead on the right.

Let's hope the snow passes us by!!