Larry:
To let your know...Georgia and I will not be able to attend the CBC Organizational Meeting Thursday.
We will count Yard Birds on Saturday the 14th, even though I already know the biggest count for us will be House Sparrows...they have just taken over all the feeders, ground etc.
I even stopped putting any feed out for about a week, then started feeding again and they were all back. Without an actual count I know we have had 75-100 in the yard at one time on some days.
One determined male keeps trying to occupy one of the Carolina Wren sleeping houses. Gonna get a Taser gun, maybe not.
We will attend the Tally Rally Sat. evening, weather permitting. Good luck on the Saturday count.

Frances and Georgia