Mobirders,

After discussions with refuge staff, looking at the weather forecast, and my own assessment of local road conditions, I would like to POSTPONE the Mingo Christmas Bird Count, originally scheduled for this Saturday, December 14, to Saturday, December 28. If this is an inconvenience for anyone, I apologize, but I really don't think a lot of areas off the paved road would be very accessible even by this Saturday. That, and a forecast of more possible freezing rain and snow on Friday-Saturday, have convinced me to do this.

If anyone has any questions, please contact me.

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau, Compiler