Saint Louis Audubon Society next birdwalk is set for Saturday December 14
at 8 AM. This is a half day trip, but of course you can continue on if you
would like.
We are planning on meeting in the Teal Pond Parking lot. Leaders are Bob
Bailey and Mary Dueren.

Generally we will be driving to most locations around Riverlands. There are
reports of plentiful Trumpeter Swans, waterfowl, gulls, and eagles, right
now.
Please dress for the weather as Riverlands can be the coldest place in 7
counties!

*****THE WEATHER FORECAST IS VERY IFFY AT THIS TIME. SLEET AND ACCUMULATING
SNOW ARE FORECASTED FOR FRIDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING, ENDING SOMETIME
SATURDAY.*****
*****PLEASE MONITOR MOBIRDS AND SAINT LOUIS AUDUBON SOCIETY'S FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR ANY UPDATES*****

Directions to RMBS:
From I-270, take MO 367 north to just before the Clark Bridge into Alton,
Illinois. Turn Right at the big gas station and continue a short distance
to the first road on the right.
Turn right. The Teal Pond parking area will be ahead on the right.

Let's hope the snow passes us by!!