Just received a call from Jack Hilsabeck relating that a friend of his, Dean Rush, sighted a possible male, Lark Bunting in an area close to Cameron, MO. We will be going over there Thursday to see if we can find the bird Dean saw. For more explicit directions you may contact Jack at 816-390-8870.
Remember at this point it is just a possible.
* Dean Rush was the fellow that had a Black-throated Sparrow at his bird feeders a few years ago.

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO